Why do I need a real estate appraiser?
Here are some examples:
- You want to sell or buy a property. We will find out the real value of the object of purchase as a basis for decision-making. This will prevent you from expensive wrong decisions.
- You are planning to constitute a freehold flat in a house with several flats. We will prepare an utilizable value appraisal („Nutzwertgutachten“ /„Parifizierungsgutachten“) for you, which is the basis for the registration of freehold flats in the government land register.
- In case of a divorce the assets will be divided up and one partner remains in the common flat. We will assess neutrally the value of the flat and help you to find a mutual solution. This avoids disputes aswell as court and lawyer costs.
- You inherit together with others a real estate, where you do not want to live together. Therefore the property shall be sold, and the benefits divide up among the beneficiaries. We will estimate the value of the property for you and you will get your share of the inheritance.
- You want to rent or let, or have already rented or let a property. Now you are for example not sure if the tenancy agreement and/or the rent is adequate. We will check all the relevant points (terminability, operating costs agreement, tenant change, etc.). This will prevent you from costly problems and help you with contract negotiations.
How much do you charge for an expertise or a consultancy?
Generally a first advice or a first consultancy is free of charge and without obligation. The appraiser's fee is determined according to the Court Fees Act (dependent on the value of the object), or the fee is agreed on independently. We would be glad to prepare a special non-binding offer for you.